Manage feedback, prioritize feature development, and create a product roadmap
Organize all feedback in one product management tool
No more feedback scattered across multiple channels.
- Organized feedback means you can actually use it to inform product decisions
- Get clarification on feedback to better understand customer needs
- Filter through the noise by using boards, categories, tags, and post owners
Understand exactly what your users want
Working on the wrong things wastes time and money for your whole organization.
- Know exactly which customer requested what and accurately judge impact
- See what matters to specific customer groups using user segmentation
- Use cases and additional clarity are neatly stored on a single Canny post, allowing you to easily scope new features
Prioritize work and build a product roadmap
Make sure you’re working on the highest priority projects.
- Score and rank feature requests and tasks based on impact, so you know you’re working on the most important things
- Add projects to your roadmap to keep everyone on the same page
- Integrate with your existing project management tools like Jira and GitHub
Keep stakeholders in the loop
Product managers are responsible for communicating decisions to important stakeholders.
- Communicate progress with status updates and include ETAs
- Publish entries to your changelog to ensure people are aware of your new features
- Pull in specific stakeholders with internal comments